Our multinational client are looking for Windows Administrator, if you are interested you may submit your updated CV in my email: Diana [at] nityo.com, also you could refer your friends or colleagues who are currently exploring job opportunity as of the moment to me, also kindly fill up the matrix below. Thank you. 🙂
We provide targeted recruitment process to IT Companies, which are strategically located across the metro. To be able to process and match your skills to our requirements, please fill out the matrix below:
Total years in expected technology:
Breakdown list of current benefits:
Least Minimum expected salary and benefits:
Reason for exploring Job Opportunity:
Joining time (if shortlisted):
Availability for Interview/Exam (except weekends):
Passport Expiration Date and Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Open To Consultancy (Yes/No):
Kindly reply together with your latest resume including your Birthday, Marital Status, Passport Number & Expiration date with detailed job description for each work profile in MS Word Format. Thank you. 🙂
Here’s the job details for Windows Administrator:
Open Position: –
Positions for L3
Candidates for this position have knowledge of Windows server environment. This is specifically targeted at network type functions including Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Proxy services. Microsoft MCSE or other certifications are a plus.
• Run reports against servers to verify proper configuration and error free conditions.
• Administer users and AD groups for server administration.
• Check status of Proxy services for errors and updates/maintenance of Smart Filter proxy services.
• Assist in network audits by providing documentation to support server compliance.
• Documents evergreen compliance tasks to assure IP compliance.
• Maintain server documentation for security services running on servers.
• Run daily health reports on servers and look for anomalies. Anomalies will require triage and service desk ticket if required.
• Update and validate DHCP services running on servers.
• Add static DNS entries for network devices.
• Expectations include: the ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision. Display high proficiency in Microsoft Windows Servers.
Technical Recruiter | Nityo Infotech Services Pvt. Ltd.
Email Address: Diana [at] nityo.com
Phone: 09175124895 | 7531079 local 108
USA | INDIA | EMEA | APAC