I’ve been carrying around wherever I go the NEO Basic B3357 Netbook that came bundled together with the Globe Tattoo Postpaid usb kit which has been around last September 11, 2010 and now it’s on 8 months use this May 2011.
I brought anywhere I go when there’s blogging events – in Manila to join the first ever WordCamp 2010 and BlogFest 2010 in General Santos City.
Until recently I’ve been getting frequent gateway timeouts – even doing the simplest of browsing – I have to either press F5 key to refresh, disconnect and reconnect the Tattoo Software Dialer.
So here’s the screen cap I got awhile ago.
and the internet speedtest result:
I’m paying Php 1,300.00 a month and it’s unlimited here’s the breakdown from my paper bill charges as of May 21, 2011.
Biz Laptop Plus – Neo 3357 – Php 266.96
CSME Tattoo Unlimited 999 – Php 891.96
VAT – Php 139.07
Total – Php 1,209.68
- Connect anywhere from any desktops, laptops, netbooks with a usb ports.
- Mobile internet connection without the wires.
- Gateway timeouts.
- I don’t know whats the exact bandwidth speed I’m subscribed to – signal seems to be fluctuating – sometimes I get 2mbps and xx kbps transmit speed.
- Sudden disconnection while surfing.
- No information or sms messages on service disruption, rebates or whatsoever.
- Billing schedule – the system bills me automatically even if I have paid the scheduled billing amount. Ie: I paid my bill on May 21, 2011 in the afternoon – 2:00 o’clock pm, and for awhile the system says I have a new bill that is due on or before June 10, 2011. Does this mean I have to pay in two months advance?
I know some of you still remember the outages caused by the fiber cut last May 9, 2011, affected were the Visayas and Mindanao area – I was also affected – I haven’t been informed yet of any compensation as of press time.