Microsoft just released the ISOs for Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.132.
Follow the tutorial on how to download the Official Windows 11 Insider ISO file from Microsoft.
Here’s the Steps:
1. Click / Tap on the Download button to go to the Windows Insider Preview Downloads by Microsoft [Download]
2. Then, Select the Windows 11 Insider Preview (Dev Channel) or Windows 11 Insider (Beta Channel) ISO for the build number (ex: “22000.132”) you want, and click/tap on Confirm. (see screenshots below)
3. Select Edition
4. Select the language (ex: “English”) you want, and click/tap on Confirm. (see screenshot below)
5. Click/tap on the 64-bit Download button. (see screenshot below)
6. Navigate to and select where (ex: “Desktop”) you want to save the ISO file, and click/tap on Save. (see screenshot below)
Source and Credits: (Download Official Windows 11 ISO file from Microsoft) (Windows 11 Insider Preview Dev and Beta Build 10.0.22000.160) (Windows 11 Insider Preview Dev and Beta Build 10.0.22000.132) (Windows Insider Preview Downloads) (Clean Install Windows 11) (Repair Install Windows 11 with an In-place Upgrade)