Teacher Loan procedures at EastWest Unibank
Teacher Loan is here at last! this is good news for teachers in the Department of Education, they can now apply, avail, anytime for any type of loan at EastWest Unibank.
To avoid and prevent hassles and inconveniences teachers leaving unexpectedly their post/s on or for emergency purposes while class hours are ongoing, and pass-slips or excuses are strictly limited. EastWest Unibank thought of a way of speeding up the teacher loan application process by going, visiting rounds at school to school offering teacher loans.
For newly hired teachers, prepare the following documents:
- 3 original payslips
- Appointment (photocopied)
- Service Record/s (Photocopied)
- 2 Identification Cards ID’s (PRC, DepEd, Photocopied)
- Bring original documents Nos. 2 to 4, for verification purposes.
For Teachers with existing Teacher Loan/s (reloan/s)
- 3 original payslips only.
To apply for a teacher loan kindly follow these steps:
- Get Teacher Loan Application and ATM form at the new Accounts Section, fill all necessary details, affix 3 three specimen signatures, draw a location map from the office to a bank, with landmarks if possible.
- Submit at the new accounts section the accomplished forms together with your preparatory documents, your payslips will be assessed based on the net pay take home cash and monthly amortizations, if you agree with the conditions, proceed at the ATM counter, wait for your name to be called.
- Once your name is called, receive your ATM debit Card and enter PIN or password for activation, sign your name, and signature on the logbook to acknowledge the ATM Debit card.
- Check your balance net cash inquiry at a nearby ATM and make your withdrawals.
- Congratulations! You made it!
EastWest UniBank is located at Uyanguren St., at the back of UnionBank Philippines, across Acacia St., Mandug Jeepney PUJ Terminal
A refund is entitled to you once a deduction/s is made or reflected on your next payslip, (depending on bank offerings, they usually offer 1 to 2 month/s grace or waiting period before it reflects on your payslip, ask your bank about it or you may refer to your school’s payroll in-charge)