15,000 global organizations choose Boomi to unlock the value in their data.
Boomi has thrived in one of the toughest economic climates in history. Customers are driving change in their businesses with Boomi, automating business processes and creating pervasive connectivity while reducing project times by as much as 70 percent, and achieving ROI levels by as much as 300 percent.
Dell Technologies™ business and leading provider of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), today announced that it has achieved a company milestone with 15,000 customers across 75 countries.
The iPaaS leader’s recent highlights include a best-in-class1 customer renewal rate of 95 per cent, nearly 800 global partners, 36,000+ certifications, 100,000+ Boomiverse community members and the creation of thousands of jobs globally across its customer and partner networks.
Boomi has continued to be a pioneer, with its leading AtomSphere™ integration platform playing a critical role in organisations’ IT ecosystems as they collectively rush to modernise and migrate to the cloud.
As organisations accelerate these digital transformation initiatives, they are under increasing pressure to engage with customers, partners, and employees across a range of locations and devices.
Boomi’s low-code integration platform enables customers to create integrated experiences and instantly connect to what they want — making it faster and easier to unify data, systems, applications, processes, people, enterprises, and organisations globally.
“As digital transformation becomes table stakes for survival, data has rapidly become organisations’ most valuable asset,” said Chris McNabb, CEO, Boomi.
“Data, along with seamless user engagement, is the ultimate source of competitive differentiation, a revenue enabler, and driver of new services that enable businesses to innovate. Enterprises worldwide are choosing Boomi because we can unlock the power of their data easier and faster than anyone else.”
Boomi has consistently been recognised by top technology industry analyst firms as a leader in enterprise iPaaS, including Gartner, IDC, Forrester, Ovum, and Constellation Research.
Throughout the past year, Boomi has continuously innovated and pushed the envelope of what’s possible with data. Additional milestones include:
Boomi has achieved significant customer wins across the North America, APJ, and EMEA regions. Key wins by region include:
- Moderna – Pharmaceutical
- HealthBridge Financial – Financial Services
- Oshkosh Corporation – Manufacturing
- Boomi has also supported over 2,000 governments, schools, non-profits and hospitals by providing free Boomi services as a result of the Boomi for Good initiative.
- HESTA – Financial Services
- Juniper Aged Care – Healthcare
- Cancer Council NSW – Non-Profit
- Red Cross – Non-Profit
- University of Canberra – Higher Education
- Disguise – Technology
- WWZ – Utilities and Telecommunications
- Avolon – Transportation
- New Multicloud Capabilities for Flow
- Introduction of AtomSphere Go
- Project LightSpeed
- Retail 360 Accelerator
- New Integrated Experiences Vision
- Open Platform Initiative to Jump Start Workforce Transformations
- New Blueprint Framework for Data Management
- New Integration Center of Excellence Service
- Explore the Boomiverse Community
- Learn about how customers win with Boomi
- Learn more about how Boomi helps customers create Integrated Experiences
- Follow Boomi on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube