GSIS offers a computer loan to all qualified GSIS members working in the government both non-teaching and teaching personnel.
The computer loan program is also tailored for employees working at home while spending quality time for their families in times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Computer Loan 4 easy steps to apply:
Computer loan features the following:
- Loan Amount: Thirty thousand pesos (Php 30,000.00)
- Interest Rate: 6% (six percent per annum computed in advance)
- Loan Terms: 36 (thirty-six) months
- Effective Interest Rate: 11.6631%
- Monthly Interest Rate: 0.9235%
- Loan Redemption Insurance: 1.2% OF GROSS LOAN AMOUNT
- Monthly Amortization: Nine Hundred Eighty Three 33/100 Pesos (Php 983.33)
To be eligible:
- Has at least three (3) monthly premium contributions for both Personal Share and Gov’t Share;
- Has no pending administrative case and/or criminal charges and is not on leave without pay;
- Has no GSIS Financial Assistance Loan (GFAL) arrearages
- Has no past due to GSIS loan/s, except housing loan
- Is employed in an Agency which is not classified as “suspended”;
- Can comply with the minimum net take-home pay requirement of Php5,000.00, or such amount as provided in the General Appropriations Act, after all, required monthly obligations have been deducted; and
- Is a permanent employee.
- Through the GSIS Wireless Automated Processing System (GWAPS) kiosks located in GSIS offices, selected government offices and malls (not yet available)
- Over-the-counter (OTC) filing via Drop Box in any GSIS office through submission of a properly accomplished GCL application form.
- (As agreed during the AAO meeting) To be filed by the AAO per batch with transmittal (NOTE: We will not process the GCL without the original documents)
AAOs are required to submit report on the purpose why the computer loan was availed – report template to follow later.
- Duly accomplished Application Form (Application Form Attached)
- Photocopy of UMID Card (front and back) or two (2) valid government-issued ID (with three specimen signatures).
- Duly filled out and Signed Tentative Computation