New Grab Users in Davao City can enjoy P200 Free Fuel Voucher
Grab, the leading super app in Southeast Asia has partnered with Phoenix Petroleum to treat new users, drivers, and delivery-partners in the city to P200 free fuel vouchers when they create their accounts for the first time.
The partnership aims to encourage drivers to adopt cashless payments through GrabPay when they gas up with the homegrown oil company.
“This is a strategic partnership between Grab and Phoenix Petroleum to be able to provide more convenience to nearly two million Davaoenos.
We hope that the app and its various services such as transportation, food delivery, shopping, and parcel delivery, can create meaningful value in the lives of the residents and be a catalyst for further growth of this progressive city.
We also want to encourage more people to adopt cashless payments through our in-app wallet GrabPay, in support of the government’s goal of creating a digital economy,” said Ronald Roda, Head of Country Operations for Grab Philippines.
For his part, Phoenix Petroleum Chief Operating Officer Henry Albert Fadullon said the company hopes that the campaign will help further gain the trust and loyalty of Davaoenos, especially since Phoenix originated in Davao, and maintains its headquarters in the city.
“Together with Grab, we want to strengthen our relationship with Davaoenos as we offer more value and convenience.
Aside from the fuel voucher exclusive to new Grab app users, we also offer the ‘Pinoy Tsuper Card’ (PTC)-Grab, a loyalty rewards card made available especially for Grab drivers, “ said Fadullon.
“No matter who they are, whether they are public utility drivers or private ones, we want them to know that they can enjoy perks and discounts when they gas up with Phoenix and use their rewards card for their transaction in any of our 11 stations in the city,” Fadullon added.
DOWNLOAD THE APP, GET FREE VOUCHERS
Starting February 19 to March 7, new Grab users can enjoy P200 worth of fuel vouchers when they download the app for free on Google Play Store or Apple App Store and sign up for an account. After signing up, they will automatically receive the voucher as a welcome gift via GrabRewards.
Before gassing up, they will need to present the fuel voucher from the GrabRewards tab in the app to the station attendant, who will check and verify their coupon and will provide a 4-digit pin that they must input on the app to redeem the coupon.
Customers can immediately use the voucher to gas up, if they make a minimum purchase of P300 at any of the 11-participating Phoenix Petroleum stations in Davao City.
If above the minimum requirement, customers can pay for the remaining fuel transaction balance through cash, card, Phoenix gift certificates or do cashless transactions through GrabPay. (Terms and Conditions Apply)
The fuel coupons may be claimed until May 06, 2021, up to 60 days after the promo deadline.
- Find the reward in the new user’s feed or in the Rewards catalogue
- Click on the reward
- See the terms and conditions and click “Redeem” then confirm redemption
- Click “Claim” to claim the reward in any of the participating Phoenix stations and allow the pumpboy to input the 4-digit PIN to redeem your P200 OFF
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Coupons can only be used once. Used coupons will be automatically be deleted from the GrabRewards tab but can be viewed in the Transaction History (reference # unavailable).
- All unredeemed coupons shall be forfeited and automatically deleted from the GrabRewards tab after the redemption period.
- Successfully redeemed coupons through the app may neither be changed nor cancelled.
- Coupons are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash or credit.
- Coupons must be redeemed at the station. Management retains the right to reject any coupon that has been screenshot, tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- Coupons may be used for in-tank fills only. Refilling of containers will not be allowed.
- P.O., truck and bulk transactions are excluded in the promo.
- Coupons may be redeemed until March 14, 2021 (7 days after promo end date) only.
Get more out of your drive with the Grab-Phoenix Free Fuel Promo. For more information, follow Grab Philippines on Facebook and check out the Grab app.