According to the local news outlet, Sunstar Davao’s Twitter feed which reads “City Extends DQR Registration“
The City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio’s eyes moving the schedule to the enforcement of mandatory Safe Davao DQR QR, Quick Release code to November 23, 2020.
Safe Davao DQR Issues
These issues were raised due to concerns related to security, availability, and readiness of the said contact tracing web app.
Safe Davao DQR Offline
The contact tracing system is a web app is a project developed by the City Government of Davao.
To curb the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
The said project requires each user, business establishment.
A citizen of Davao City to provide their private personal data for it to work within the system.
The said system solves the issues of writing with a pen on paper-cutting time.
On long queues and waiting time while entering in various establishments in Davao City and for travel requirements.
All residents, citizens, and business establishments are required to secure a DQR code.
This is a mandatory requirement for traveling and conducting business within the city.
Before you register
Further reminders before the system become available online.
Citizens are required to present the following documents on hand for processing:
- Mobile phone with mobile data, or connected to a WiFi connection.
- With stable speed to receive One Time Password OTP thru SMS.
- Saved recently captured clear images on your phone.
- Please note the photos taken should look similar to ID taken when registering your government license)
- I’ve seen photos online not in the correct format or posture. On a side note, it should look more professional.
- Prepare a valid ID, (Company ID, Government ID-UMID, PRC ID, Voters ID, TIN ID, Pag-Ibig ID, HDMF, PhilHealth ID, Passport, etc.)
- The photo was taken with you holding your ID beside your face.
Once you completed and have all the necessary documents mentioned above, have your mobile number and email address ready too.
In the event, you experience the same problem again like your unable to sign-up.
Don’t worry the city has extended it until November 23, 2020.
The City Mayor mentioned awhile ago on the technical issues hounding the system.
Saying “well talk again” if things don’t work the way it supposed to do.