DepEd Mobile App for teaching and non-teaching is up and running!
The said app aims to gather the information and for easy reporting of DepEd Memoranda, Surveys / Trackers.
The Facilities Tracker (ECQ) User Guide under the Memoranda is a reporting tool where you can submit information specifically about the use of school facilities in this crisis situation.
The Self-Reporting for COVID-19 Vaccination under Surveys / Trackers is a form designed to monitor DepEd personnel on their COVID-19 vaccination.
This form can be updated at any time and saves the recent answer provided by the survey user.
To Sign-up follow the instructions below:
How to login DepEd Mobile App
2. Install and open the app.
3. Select “Sign in with DepEd Commons”
4. If the option to “Sign in with DepEd Commons” does not show, update the app.
DepEd Commons Sign-in
Users have been prompted to either:
a. Enter DepEd Commons activated login credentials
b. Click “Sign in with Google” or “Sign In with Microsoft” and enter their credentials
For option (a), users enter valid and active DepEd Commons credentials or accounts.
For option (b), users sign in using Google (aka GSuite, DepEd Gmail) or Microsoft (aka O365, Office 365) official deped.gov.ph email.
Follow the prompts to authenticate and authorize DepEd Commons to use Google or Microsoft sign-in to log in.
About DepEd Monitoring
This is not only to comply with laws that govern this policy but also to ensure that you remain as the rightful owner while we, the custodian, taking responsible care of your personal information.
If changes will be made to this policy, we will post them here.
For any questions about this policy, or any concerns about our use of your personal information, email us at [email protected]
Definition of terms
If we can, we avoid using legal terms and explain terms and definitions in simpler terms. However, there are terms that we need to use as covered in RA 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- Data Privacy Act of 2012, RA 10172, or simply DPA is the law that governs individuals and institutions on their collection and usage of personal information.
- Personal Information. A piece or pieces of information that when used can single you out or identify you as an individual or entity. This also refers to PII or personally identifiable information.
- Service. Service. This refers to the DepEd Mobile App or https://mobileapp.deped.gov.ph.
- Personal Information Controller (PIC). PIC or the data controller as a whole is legal person or entity (or both) that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any PII are, or are to be, processed. In this Policy and for this Service, the Department of Education, Office of the Undersecretary for Administration (DepEd OUA) is your PIC or data controller.
- Personal Information Processor (PIP). PIP or the data processor is any natural or legal person qualified to process PII. In this Policy and for this Service, this refers to Intelimina Systems Inc and its authorized employees designated to manage, maintain, and secure this Service.
- Cookies. These are text files or tags placed on the device that you used when you use the mobile application.
What personal data we collect
In this policy, we may collectively use personal data to refer to any information on individuals or entities such as names, addresses, email addresses, designation, position, and contact information.
This policy also does not impose restrictions on contact information such as name, title, or contact details collected, used, disclosed, or made publicly available solely for the purpose of communicating with the individual, group, or institution that may relate to a service, work, employment, business or profession like when listed in a directory or through blogs, social media sites, online brochures, or other printed or published materials that are available and accessible to the public.
Other information that is aggregated and not associated with a specific individual, including demographic information and statistics that we collect (by way of cookies, see the last section), like time zone, region, browser type, device type, and IP address, are not combined with data identifiable to you, and therefore should not point to you as an individual or entity.
How we use your personal data
Personal information provided to us is collected, stored, and processed to deliver the following services:
- Register, verify, validate, create, activate, and maintain your user account as a valid user of this Service;
- Reference reports as required and necessitated by the Philippine Government, DepEd, DepEd OUA, and DepEd Covid-19 Task Force;
- Provide updates, announcements, directives, memoranda, status reports, insights or any other information necessary for effective delivery of this Service; and,
- Render remote technical support, among others.
Your non-identifying personal data are aggregated and anonymized, and collected as a statistical tool for us to know which pages, modules, or menus were often read or visited. None of these are shared in a way to contact or identify you.
Your rights that we uphold
- Right of Information. This policy’s declaration is a manifestation of your right of information.
- Right of Access. We store your information for as long as needed and necessary. Should you need to retrieve them, and if within our retention period, then we will gladly oblige.
- Right to Dispute and Rectification. You have the right to object on any error or inaccuracy on your personal data and have them corrected.
- Right to Data Portability. If your data is stored digitally, you can receive the same copy and transmit that to another.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to have your data blocked, removed, or destroyed if inaccurate, outdated, or no longer serving its original purpose.
- Right to File A Complaint. You have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Indemnification. You, or anyone acting legally on your behalf if you are indisposed, have the right to seek redress if your personal data were illegally obtained or unlawfully processed.
To know the full text of your rights under DPA, you may read it here (https://www.privacy.gov.ph/data-privacy-act/#16).