VMware Virtual Cloud Day 2013 is here again!
Mark your calendar and register for the region’s biggest and most comprehensive online event dedicated to virtualization, cloud computing, and end-user computing – VMware Virtual Cloud Day 2013 – on Thursday, 30 May 2013.
Join up to 15,000 IT practitioners across Asia-Pacific and Japan to learn about VMware’s cloud and desktop solutions.
What’s on this year?
This year, we will share how VMware’s software-defined data center can transform the way IT is delivered by abstracting, pooling and automating all data center resources and services to:
• Reduce CapEx by up to 30%1
• Reduce application downtime by up to 36%2
• Reduce diagnostics and problem resolution time by up to 26%2
We will also address the various cloud infrastructure management challenges faced by IT organizations, and explore the complexities of the fast growing trend – mobility at the workplace – through on-demand webcasts on:
• Cloud computing and management.
• Virtualizing your Tier 1 business critical applications.
• Achieving Windows migration and modernization under one hour.
• Empowering your new mobile workforce while ensuring highest security and manageability.
Highlights of the event
• Keynote address by Pat Gelsinger, CEO, VMware.
• Simplify and securely build your mobile workforce through our latest innovative solutions in end-user computing.
• Visit our virtual booths to download resources and chat with VMware and partner experts on topics ranging from getting started with virtualization to cloud management.
• Network with your peers at our networking lounge.
We look forward to seeing you at Virtual Cloud Day, where our experts will guide you on the next phase of your cloud journey.
Date: 30 May 2013, Thursday
Time: Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia (ICT/WIT)
8:30am – 12:00noon
Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore (MYT/PHT/SGT)
9:30am – 1:00pm
Venue: This is an online event.
You will be provided with a link and login details upon registration.
Join the VMware Virtual Cloud Day 2013 and learn best industry practices.